This script allows you zoom in/out timeline much more comfortable. Works for curve editor also. You can start script when You need by drag&drop it to 3ds Max interface, or by Utilities.
Current version: 1.0.
System requirements : 3dsmax from 2012 to 2017
- Zoom button - On/Off (+10 - 10 frames by default)
- Number and Slider: Half of active Timeline zone for Zoom (± from current Time)(Pro only)
- Set Middle: Move active Timeline zone rather current time (current time will be middle of active timeline zone)(Pro only)
LE version of script (FREE):
Pro version of script ($15.00) :
Get request code for Your computer (based on MAC address), install LE version first, press "Pro" button, then click to "Buy License code".
You will receive confirmation e-mail with two files:
1. Paste .lic file into 3ds Max root folder.
2. Drag'n'drop.mse file to 3ds Max interface for one time use or paste it to <3ds max root>\scripts\Startup \ folder for every time use. Or You can start it by Utilities>MAXScript>Run Script
Please enter the request code you've got from the script: